Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Application for Fee Concession to Principal of School Application Sample Format

Sample letter format to School Principal for fee concession.


The Principal
(School Name)
(School Address)
21st May, 2022 (change date as appropriate)

Sub: Application for waiver of 50% of fee (Or full fee)

Respected Mam/Sir,

With due respects, I beg to say that I am a student of your school with a outstanding academic record. I would like to inform you that my family’s financial condition is not stable and even it is hard to meet the minimum household expenses and thus, I cannot afford to pay the school fee.
Hence, I request you to waiver my fee on humanitarian grounds to enable me to pursue my studies further.
Kindly consider my case with a positive outlook and help me to study further, I shall not disappoint you.
Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully
(Father's Name)

Student Name : 
Class : 
Roll Number : 
Admission Number : 

Search Terms--application format for fee concession-application for fee concession from parents-application for fee concession format-sample fee concession application-application for fee concession in college-application for fee concession in school-application for fee concession in school by parents-application for fee concession



24 comments:

  1. U know my mom wanted me to learn this by heart WHY WHY WHY DID U WRITE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Government is not supported to concession for school fees how to get njethva7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Government is not supported to concession for school fees how to get njethva7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz improve it ...somrone not accept this formet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is not the right way to write the application

      Delete
  5. good application i got full marks in my exam by reading this

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i m privet job .my company provide spouse school so i want a letter to school principal they are school letterhead school fee mention .
    i m already paid school fee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't understand, Hindi me bhi reply kar sakte ho..

      Delete
    2. Please, write a letter to principal about leaving(discontinue)college due to poor financial condition. please write asap ...show the emotions in the letter , i want this letter very soon ,i beg you , help me writing letter

      Delete
  8. Please, write a letter to principal about leaving(discontinue)college due to poor financial condition. please write asap ...show the emotions in the letter , i want this letter very soon ,i beg you , help me writing letter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please, write a letter to principal about leaving(discontinue)college due to poor financial condition. please write asap ...show the emotions in the letter , i want this letter very soon ,i beg you , help me writing letter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nyc application improve it also

    ReplyDelete
  11. A outstanding it is wrong please correct this as an outstanding. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you're trying hard to lose pounds then you absolutely have to start using this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, suitable, cost-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, 100's of people have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    At least 160,000 men and women are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to lose 1-2lbs every night in their sleep.

    It is proven and works with anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) And now do this crazy HACK

    you'll become 1-2lbs lighter as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete